Numbness and weakness in limbs. Why am I incapable of eating myself? Diagnosis?

hi im am sandra i am 51 years old woman for two weeks feel ill, weak, numb hands and feet ends. I can not get up in the morning as long to do anything in the toilet, it seems that I want to ridove it access from my body but nothing happening and after a few minutes a big pain coming to my lower body of the stomach from the strong spasm , I can not eat anything if I eat a little i feel sick and i have to run every 30 minutes to the toilet , I really do not know what to do could you please advise what medicine I buy in order to facilitate my life, or maybe you could diagnose what is wrong with me thank you
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

Symptomatic relief from pain & spasm of lower abdomen can be obtained by intake of Pantoprazole & Dicyclomine preparations.
The symptoms of numbness and weakness as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Peripheral neuropathy
2. Anemia (either Iron deficiency or Vit B12 deficiency anemia)
3. Any abnormality in blood pressure & blood sugar levels
4. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Calcium, etc. which also interferes with blood formation & nerve conduction

Investigations like complete blood count, estimation of blood pressure and blood sugar levels & Thyroid profile will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.