Numbness and tingling on the left hand and face, blurry vision, migraine. Should I consult a neurologist?

i had the worst migraine in my life yesturday, it started with my left had going knumb and tingly, then the left side of my face, after a few minutes my vision was very blurry to the point i could hardly see, then i had the worst pain ever above my right eye in my forehead , then came vomiting , the pain lasted ages, then i selpt for over 12 hours and felt ok then when i woke up, what can i do to help these attacks as i dont get them very often but when i do each one gets worse, i have been to see my GP and was told that if this happens again they will send me to see a neurologist , but when i have been back there has been no mention, i cannot cope with this any more can you give me some advice, Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012