Numbness and tingling in the hand after smoking weed. When will I get back to normal?

Hi, I smoked weed for the first time last week. I am over 21 and so I thought that I should give it a try. I don t drink or smoke at all normally so this was new. It has been a week, and I feel like I m living in a fake word. I move but I feel like I am in a trance and I have numbness and a tingling sensation in my hands. My touch is very distorted and i cant really feel my face, or warmth when I touch it- it is very hard to explain. Im worried about lasting affects, I just really want to go back to normal. I don t know if I should go to a doctor or just wait it out.. help!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013