Numbness and tingling in left arm, left side of head, headache, blurred vision, sweating. Treatment?

iv been having numbess and tingling feeling on my left side of my body, especially the arm and left head side. i have this weird headache it just feels like someones stabbing my head. when the headache comes i always have to close my eyes hard and i dont know why and it just isnt a good feeling. sometimes my vision goes blurry and head just spins. this one day my heart area was hurting and i was sweating and i was taking heavy breaths. when i was talking i could not talk properly.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012