Numbness and seizures after masturbating, asthmatic. Diagnosed with anxiety. EEG, Ct scan clear. Advise?

Hi, i've a very weird problem, i started masturbating at the age of 10-11. i started with my right hand, in starting it was all good then i started to get this numbness when i reach orgasm then i day i got a serious seizure my hand stuck n started twisting then i fainted..it happened twice in 2002...then i started masturbating with my left hand it was good but then the same thing happened & i got 2 seizures in 2010 dec & 2011 jan upon reaching orgasm. Now i use pillow coz i cnt masturbate with my hands anymore & due to that my both hands started shaking i cant hold anything for a long time & i get this weird numbness, the same numbness i get before seizure now i've hold something in my hand like towel or handkerchief to stop that numbness. I went to the doctor he asked me to get an EEG & ct scan but they found out noting so they came to conclusion that i have anxiety & now m taking medicine for that. I m also asthmatic & i do take inhalers sometimes.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013