Numbness and pain in toes after wearing heels followed by numbness from hip to thigh, history of right hip bone marrow o edema. Suggestion?

hello, afew years back i had severe hip pain and after having an MRI they bsaid i had right hip bone marrow oedema. last weekend after my wedding i wore high heels for my evening party and by morning my toes were numb and painful i changed to flats but later i woke up, my right leg was numb at the hip and painful plus the toes also were numb and cold ... this painful numbness now feels from my hip down my thigh and feels like its in my knee . since my wedding night it has happened twice and as am writing i couldnt sleep. advice what couold be going on with my leg. am writing you from Nairobi Kenya.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012