Numbness and pain in fingers of hand and legs,under medication of hyperthyroid,nerve conduction study and vitamin B12 test normal

I am having numbness in last two finger of left hand , having pain in all four small finger(hand and legs) and while sleeping my both hand get numb so badly that i have to get in night. I went to the nerve conduction study and vitamin B12 test, both came normal. I am also having hyperthyroid, taking medication and it is in control. My doctor is not able to find out reason. What should i do? which specialist doctor I have to see and what other test should be done?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012