Numbness and coldness on one side of the head, arm, neck, spine on bending followed by sharp pains in the spine on leaning forward, eye test showed number in the eye. What could be the cause?

Hi, I just had a pretty weird experience a few minutes ago and decided to search for a way to figure out what it was. Well I was sitting down watching tv and I bent my head down to peel some skin off from my stomach because I just recently had a bad sunburn ..well when I bent my head down the back left side of my head started feeling cold and numb and my whole left arm started feeling the same way all the way down to my pinky finger and also my neck on the side as well and it extended down about 6 inches on the left side of my spine. And also whenever I tilt my head forward and to the right I start getting a sharp pain extended about 6 inches down my upper back on the left side of my spine. And my visions has gotten progressively worse over the past year or so. In 2010 I had a vision test done and my eye sight was 20/25 in my right eye and 20/20 in my left...well I just had another one done for the military this month and my eye sight was 20/20 in my left eye but now it s 20/40 in my right eye and I can t focus on anything more than 5 feet away without my right eye starting to wander inwards and I feel like I m going cross eyed. I was wondering if maybe a pinched nerve in my neck could be cutting off blood flow to the back left side of my brain and contributing to the decrease in my eye sight as well as the pain an numbness in my back and arm?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012