Numbness and coldness in the hand. Tingling in the body. Had used methamphetamine in the past. Are these side effects?

Hello Doctor, I am completely aware of the many negative effects of methamphetamine abuse. However, I used some earlier and had strange affects that I was hoping you could diagnose for me? I felt first an extreme numbness and coldness in my left hand , then my left arm , and eventually my whole body as well as an intense tingling sensation. My heart hurt slightly and my mental capacity was slightly diminished. It would ve been quite difficult to act normal in public because my movements were somewhat hard to control. Can you tell me what, exactly, happened and if there may be permanent damage. I now plan to quit immediately and I am still feeling a cold numbness in my left pinky. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013