Numbness and asthma on the area of bug bites, numbness spreading to legs that have turned splotchy, purple with visible veins. Worrisome?

About two days ago i was bit by a bug of some sort three times on the back of my leg. After the bite i have had mild asthmah which has carried on till today. Last night i woke up with the back of my leg numb in generalized area of the bites. Later on in the night the numbing worked its way down my leg. Today i still have the numbing and asthmah but now my legs are splotchy red/purple and veiny. Should i be concerned what could this be caused by?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012