Numbing sensation in eyelids, side of face. MRI shows sinus infection, pressure on trigeminal nerve. Any thoughts?

My eyelids keep having a numbing sensation. And intermittent numbness feelings on the side of my face, sometimes across my forehead and down my cheek. I've had a contrasting MRI, and it was clear. No lesions, no masses. Any ideas? What the MRI did show was a bit of sinus infection, which has been treated, even though I did not feel any pain or swelling or infection. It also showed some pressure on the trigeminal nerve. Any thoughts about getting the inflammation out? My doctor just says to live with the discomfort.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013