Numbing pressure with whooshing sound, hearing loss and tingling in spine and legs, mild headache and a feeling of passing out, relieves on lying, spinal taps, no leak. Suspicion of CSF. What can be done?

My neurologists believe I have a CSF , but have so far been unable to find a leak. I have had four spinal taps and have had no pressure at all on three of them and the fourth I was sitting up and the Anesthesiologist had very little pressure. He then performed a blood patch which was unsuccessful. My symptoms have been hitting me earlier in the day now and upon standing they are becoming more frequent-at this point it is to the point that I have them nearly every time I stand. It is numbing pressure with a whooshing sound accompanied by hearing loss and numbness/ tingling down my spine and into my legs. A few times I actually felt like I may pass out. The headache that accompanies this isn t as intense as it once was but I have noticed that I am also not as sensitive to pain. If I lay down for a few minutes I can get it under control. If I sit for a duration and stand up I go through this all over again. What do I need to communicate at my next appointment to get the help I need?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012