Number of grey hairs at young age around temple area. How to treat them?

Hi, I am a female of age 25. I weigh around 51 kg and I am 5ft 5inch. I live in South Asia (Pakistan- since the geography might be important for you to figure out my problem). Few years back I noticed a strand or two of gray hair but as told by others this was normal. But ever since the last six months the number of gray hairs have started increasing tremendously to around 30-40 as I can see...they are mostly around the temples and normally are gray only from the roots. I am really concerned and would really want you to respond to this as soon as possible. Takecare :)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013