Numb upper lip, had GERD and tinnitus. Used new face cream. Cause?

I have woken a few mornings lately with a numb upper left lip ( to my nose ) it last about 30 ish minutes . I sleep sat up most nights as I had Gerds for a while . I also suffer from Tinittus which is a little loader at the moment . The numb lip is a little worrying . I had new face cream i had been using , which for a few weeks which I thought had been making my upper lip tingle when I used it , so the numb lip may have been gradually getting worse over a few weeks that I hadn t noticed . What would cause the numbness ?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012