Numb, painful limbs, radiating to chest neck & back, pain on breast. X-ray normal. Stress?

Hi, I am 23 years old. Here is a little background on me. I gave natural birth nine months, stopped breast feeding seven months ago. I do not smoke or drink. Five months ago I started eating healthy and exercising. Just this past month I have been having my limbs (mainly my left side) feel numb and also feels like tiny needles are poking. The needle feeling has expended across my chest, up my neck and around the upper part of my back and shoulders. Also I have been having sharp pains in my breast (again, mainly my left, though sometimes the right). It is all almost constant now. A month ago I went to the ER and they did an x-ray and said nothing was wrong, it's probably just stress. They only did an x-ray, no blood work or anything else.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013