Numb lower lip, dizziness, heart racing, left arm tingling, throbbing pain in head. Causes?

About 45 minutes ago I noticed my bottom lip felt like it was numb, and my head started spinning. I took some tylenol in hopes of it helping. I feel like my heart is racing and I m out of breath. I sat down in the recliner to see if my head would stop spinning, and my left arm feels tingly and heavy. I feel like I m spaced out and I m very nauseous. I don t have a headache but it does feel like a throb. This has been going on for about 45 minutes now. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012