Numb jaw line with minor pain. Headache, cheek sore, pain at temples. Rotator cuff not operable and sinus infection. Remedy?

Hi I have a numb jawline (right side)with minor pain. The pain is just like black and blue - as if I hit my jaw on something but I did not. I have had headaches for the last couple of weeks ,cheeks sore,some pain behind eyes,clearing of voice, pain at temples. Two outstanding Heath issues with me are torn rotator cuff not opperable ( right side) history off sinus infections. My email is victoria@vpinteriors .net
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013