Numb hands and feet, sneezing. Done detoxification from opiates. Related?

My left hand , both feet , and legs are partially numb and have been for several days. It s not debilitating or painfull. I can still walk and run fine. I m left handed so writing feels strange though. I m not sure if it s related but I ve also been sneezing a lot for the past two weeks. I also detoxed from opiates about a month ago and had some terrible rls . Again, I m not sure if they re related. I hope it s stress related but I fear it s something worse like ms.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013