Numb feeling on the face and neck. Could it be anxiety?

Hi I have a numb feeling on left side of face and neck , and slight tingly in head just behind ear. My cheek feels slightly clammy. It doesn t happen often but when it does I start to focus on it a lot and it seems to get worse. Drinking water helps it and it usually goes away if I lie down and not think about it, or try to focus on something else. Could it be anxiety? or something much worse?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
The symptoms that you have could be related to anxiety. The other causes could be vitamin B complex deficiency or an electrolyte imbalance. You need to take proper supplements to reduce the problem.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal