Numb face and weak hand. All medical test normal. Should I consult a neurologist?

Hi doctor, I am a 40 year old female and have been xperiencng. Some numbness on the left side of my face as well as numbness and weakness in. My left arm andhand. I had similar. Symptoms a year and. S months ago. Had an MRI, lumber puncture and various blood tests, all came back clear. I was. Told by my neurologist that it was sme form of a migraine (without the headche). I have now had these symptoms for about 48 hrs.. Shld I see my neurologist again.?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013