Numb ear, heat sensation on chest, weakness. Normal ECG. Trouble sleeping. Help

I am 21 years old. I used to know myself as a healthy person. Last week aug. 20 2012 after eating my right ear suddenly feels numb then a heat sensation on my chest . My father told me that my face looks like blushing. Then ive chilled because i feel the environment feels cold . I feel weakness on my body. We went to the nearest hospital. My blood pressure is 150/90. I was shocked.. But the cbc and ecg was completely normal.. Aug. 28 2012 after eating again the first sign of attack was numbness again on my right ear and followed by chills. The findings in the hospital was no infection. I also noticed that the numbness on my back shoulder that radiates to the neck is worst on night time. I had trouble sleeping.. Please help me.. I dont know what is happenning..
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012