Numb and tingly left hand after seizure, having pain, auras, pulling neck pain. Anything to worry ?

I was in ER for a seizure thursday night. I had a neck/ head injury ( concussion in early october) I,was down for a week. I have been numb and tingly in hands all day, left hand is almost numb. I am in a lot of pain, and havent been able to sleep well for two days. I have appt with p.c.p in morning. I have also been having auras and sight issues and pulling neck pain . should I just go to ER? or wait it out?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012