Now that I have to become pregnant, do I have to stop all medicines that i was taking for irregular periods ?

hi...i am 22 years old and get married on nov 2009. before marriage i have periods irregularity problem and i got a pregnency on oct 2010. but ofter 12days from my concivation, bleeding comes out.then i consult a doctor nd she says to me abortion is possible nd she advice to me OLVALAL-G for 3 my periods comes regular but again i have missed my period on may(2monthes back). i did BETA HCG but negitive result. took a scan also. in that, my right ovary size is 4.0x2.0x2.4cm(vol. 10.5cc) & left ovary size is 3.2x1.9x2.1cm(vol. 6.8cc) then doctor gives to me registrone tablets for 5days.then i got a period last june 14.and doctor says,take DRONIS 20 tab your 1st day of the period so now i am continue that tablets.i have completed 16 tablets till now. but i want i want to stop my medicine this any problem in that my upcoming pregnency? am so confused...pls tell what i to do now?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011