Now am 7days late could i be pregnant?

hi , my period was in may 2 end may 7 i had sex may 20,21,22,23 now am 7days late could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Hi Nathalie,

In a person with regular periods, usually the most likely time of getting pregnant is from 12th to 18th day of cycle. Since you had intercourse from 19th day of your period, onwards, chances of you getting pregnant are very less but it cannot be ruled out 100 %. If you do not have regular periods, then get a urine pregnancy test done. However the only sure way of knowing that you are not pregnant is, when you get your normal periods.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi nathalie;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had periods on 2nd May then 20;21;22;23 were days in your fertile period which is from 10-21st day of your cycle.This is the time when if you had unprotected sex there can be higher chances of getting pregnant.Since you are 7 days late please get urine tested for pregnancy immediately and even see if you have any symptoms like nausea;vomiting;breast tenderness;dizziness etc.If you have any of these symptoms please consult a Gynaec for further advice and treatment.
hi my last period is on 14 may but on 12th of june onwards i had white discharge eggs with red spot in it i m married n i m having cramps on the abdomen n below the abdomen n legs r having craks n pain hands having pain in fingers n having numbs n i m having stool with white discharge n i m having fever also wat does it mean
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Nathalie, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You have had sex on the 19th day of your cycle. You stand chances of getting Pregnant. This is the ideal time for getting it tested. Get a Urine Pregnancy Test using a early morning urine sample. If it is Positive, consult a Gynecologist. If not, you may have missed your Periods due to Hormonal Imbalance and stress.
Avoid stress and maintain a healthy weight. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy veggies.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.