Noticed whitish spot with redness around penis. Had unprotected sex. Genital warts? Cause? Remedy?

Hi i am a 20 year old male and have been in a relationship for 5 month. In this time i have had no sexual contact with any other women other than my girlfriend but today i have noticed a white-ish spot with redness around it and it is located inside of my penis where i pee from. When i pull the foreskin back it does pop out. I have been sexually active with other females without protection before my current relationship. I have had a look at genital warts images on the internet and i can't seem to find an image that looks like mine does or in the same area of mine. Can you help me please?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013