Noticed tender lump on thigh close to pelvic area. Hurts when pressed. No diabetes, pressure. Worried

Greetings, I am a 43 year old woman, no HP, diabetes, with a good cholesterol level.I am 215 pounds at 5'5". I have a lump, tender to the touch, in the crease of my thigh. It is in the front part of the thigh, between my pelvic are and hip; closer to the pelvic area. While I am sitting it is not as noticeable and I have to "dig" for it. It is not warm to the touch and the pain only increases when I press on it. (Don't do that) The pain is at a 2 or 3, not very high- more tender than painful. It is the size of a shooting marble, I noticed it while showering after my workout.

I workout three to five times a week since July 2012, using weights and cadio circuit training changed my eating habits, and have loss about 80 pounds since July 2012. This lump was not felt during my Pap in November 2012.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013