Noticed tearing noise in the shoulder during exercise. Trapezius muscle swollen. Less strength and pain. Concerned?

Hi - I was warming up with just a 45 pound bar on a flat bench press. First lift of just the bar (usually lift 300+) my right shoulder gave way with an audible tearing noise. The shoulder hurts badly with some movement (Arm behind back, e.g.) but not at all with other movement (e.g. swinging a golf club). My right trapezius muscle is also severely swollen noticible in elevation and to the posterior. Celebrex makes it better and it seems to be slowly improving but I still have very limited strength and pain. What do you think? Should I be concerned or will it likely get better?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013