Noticed swelling at the base of penis and scrotum after ejaculation. What's wrong?

After I get and erection and ejaculate I get some swelling in the base of my penis and on the left hand side of the top part of my scrotum that sometimes can consume most of the left side of my scrotum. It feels like a hard lump under my skin. If I don t masturbate, get an erection for a week or so, no pain/swelling, As soon as I get an erection and end up ejaculating, I get the pain/swelling more or less immediately. If I masturabte each day for a few days, the lump/swelling of the penis and scrotum area are more and more predominate. When I stop masturbating, after a few days the sensation goes away ,,, whats wrong with my willy!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012