Noticed sudden bleeding after intercourse, continued next day, blood dark. Partner done vasectomy

Hi. I am 33 yrs periods are very regular...cycle 25days...I always bleed for 4-5 days. I had no bleeding yesterday so my husband and I had sex.. afterwords I notice some bright red blood (which has happened bedore after period but its only right after sex) when I used the batheoom this morning it suprised me to see I was still bleeding and with some clotting...the blood was dark and soaked a tampon..I have no pain or cramps. (Its as if I've just started my period again) husband has no pregnant......we've been married 15 yrs. And were each others no std.....and I've never had an abnormal pap....should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013