Noticed spotting after periods. Took norethisterone. Any suggestion?

Hi doctor.. I was to get my period around the 10th and I was going to take norethisterone . But to my surprise I started staining on the 8th itself and immediately took norethisterone.. Doc will my period stop as for now as I will be traveling and I wish to stop my period for awhile. So will it stop as I m still staining even while I m on the tablets
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Welcome to health care magic forum,
Mostly one menses start even spotting then these medicine can not stop it.
Menses is natural mechanism and it is necessary so don't interrupt it unnecessarily. schedule your work, traveling accordingly.
have a good health.