Noticed spotting after periods. Having headaches, lower backpain,slight nauseous. Remedy

I had unprotected sex 5 days after my period ended. 4 days later Dr. said I had a uti. 7 days later spotting for 3 days then period came. Not to heavy but prominent. Lasted usual 4-5 days. Started spotting again approximately 8 or 9 days before period scheduled to start. Headaches, lower backpain,slight nauseous. Started working out on elliptical 2wks ago everyday 2hrs a day. Does this have anything to do with it
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013