Noticed spots and red lump on penis. Prescribed fluconazole. Having dull pain. Suggest

Hello Doctor.
A few months ago I had some spots on my penis and my doctor said to take fluconazol (2 pills in one week- for me and my girlfriend) They dissappeared but reapperead after a month or so. At which point my girlfriend got herself checked. In the mean time I took sifilis, chlamydia(2 types) hiv, herpes(2 types), and urine(for infection) tests , which all came back negative.1 doctor said to use fucidin H cream for the spots (which it worked).In this time penis started hurting like a dull ache and I sometimes feel it's in my right testicle. Constant pain that I had for a month and half now. I went to some urologysts and one said it's nothing and gave me antiinflamatories for a week, pain is still here, Another checked my testicles and said I have nothing to worry about and that the pain will go away.. I m having no discharge , no stink, no problems with erection, no frequent urinating. all is normal except the dull pain. The only time when I don't feel it is when running/ walking and kinda amplifies after prolongued sitting or driving. My girlfriends tests were ok but she has a small discharge that smeels everyday, transparent in colour. I'm just waiting for the ghonoreea test result now, Oh an this morning I noticed I had a liitle red lump near the frenulum which kind of stings when I touch it or pull my foreskin ( Yesterday I had vigorous sex with my girl and I think it's because of that).
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013