Noticed small scaly red bumps, applied coconut oil. Now on on various diferent places, one on shoulder looks like ringworm. Worried

I had these scaly red bumps on my skin (very small and not itchy) after using coconut oil with lavender essential oil as a moisturizer. I stopped and they went away. Then I tried a couple of weeks later again ONCE with just coconut oil and they came back so I knew it must have been the coconut oil. But now, weeks later, it hasn't gone away. I'm using a hydrocortisone cream and a soothing bath treatment with colloidal oatmeal and it's not working. In fact, the bumps seem to be appearing elsewhere. I don't know what else to do. There is also ONE on my shoulder that looks like ringworm.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013