Noticed redness on penis tip and getting burning sensation on it. Chances of STD?

tip of my penis burns a little, very slight redness at tip.... Got a Bj from a girl... bad decision, 3 days ago.... I put some hand sanitizer on the my penis right after the bj then went to a restroom and peed, plus washed myself.... When I put the hand sanitizer on my penis, it burned..... It still is uncomfortable. The BJ lasted 7 minutes, maybe... Are the chances that I have an STD or UTI or did the sanitized react badly with me...
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have acquired infection of a glans either due to unprotected sex or chemical irritation of sanitizer.

Please take antibiotics like Doxycycline twice daily for a week Get the prescription of drug from your family physician.

The chances of getting STD can not be ruled out so get your blood tests for STD done after 2 weeks