Noticed red neck and lacking pigment after being under sun. Itches. Help?

Hi. I just came back from a weekend at the river. I was in the sun for a few hours, but I was using sunblock. I drank a lot of alchohol at night, but today I noticed my neck is very red, and about 1 inch below my hairline the skin seems to be very light like it was lacking pigment. It goes all the way around the back of my hair line and follows down below the back of my ears. I was thinking it might be dandruff or something because my head does itch a lot and sometimes I find little bumps that I scratch off and they are usually in the same places. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012