Noticed purpura on her inner thighs and is spreading. Had vomiting and diarrhea. Suggest

My 20 month old daughter started vomiting and diarrhea last Sunday and was in hospital on Tuesday for dehydration and loweredblood glucose level. She was treated with an IV for several hours and then discharged. Vomiting ceased earlier on that day but the diarrhea continued. Her pediatrician recomment enterogermina on Saturday, twice a day for 48 hours and the diarrhea improved and is now gone. However since yesterday evening my daughter presented with pupura on her inner thighs, which quickly spread to her entire thigh and leg area, the inside of her elbows, the soles of her feet and her ear (torso, genital and buttocks areas are clear). The lesions have increased in size as well as number. Blood tests and urine tests have returned with normal ranges except her RBC which was only slighly lower than lower range for girls. The last recorded fever was on Wedndesay at 100.9 but no fever since. My daughter's appetitie has returned to normal.Please please help.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013