Noticed perfectly round blue nevi inside labia mainora. What is it? Precursor to melanoma?

I have just noticed a perfectly round blue nevi inside of my labia minora . It is closer to the outside entrance of my vagina as opposed to farther into my vagina, closest to the the exposed tip/bottom of my labia. It does not hurt and I ve not noticed any blood. I m guessing, but it appears to be approximately 1/2 c in diameter, perfectly round, a tiny dark blue orb or sorts. At first I though it might be some blood vessels but upon further investigation I am very certain that this is a blue nevi. I am post menopausal, in very good health and sexually action with only one partner. I have had no sexual diseases or related issues. I have recently seen a dermatologist regarding a small, atypical dysplastic mole on the front of my thigh which will be incised in two weeks. A biopsy confirmed that this mole is of medium concern, potentially a precursor to melanoma although the cells do not show any level of cancerous activity at this time. I do not believe these two moles are related but I do find it a coincidence that two mole growths have shown up relatively close to each other. I have seen other other, very very tiny, blue nevis, appear on my breast and shoulder within the past few months but these are in places that have seen sun exposure, unlike my labia. I know that I should be expecting the appearance of skin disturbances related to my age, (I am 60) but I am hyperaware of these new changes due to the recent discovery of my atypical dysplastic mole. I am particularily concerned with the blue nevi on my labia.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012