Noticed pale pink color blood on wiping before periods. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, I am slightly concerned that their is a possibility I could be pregnant, I m not due on my period for either 6 or 12 days (very irregular) however each month for the last 3 or 4 months I have noticed blood when I wipe myself after passing urine (approximately 7 or 10 days prior to when my period is due), it is a very pale pink colour usually but this month it is more a brown colour? I have recently split up from my ex partner & gotten back with my old boyfriend & now I m scared. Can you help me please?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012