Noticed lumps under labia, swollen, red on pulling, hurts on touch. Reduce swelling?

Hi. So...I was taking a shower and I noticed I have these small tiny lumps under my inner labia. It looks like a skin tag. Being curious, I pulled it and now it's swollen and red. It doesn't hurt unless you touch it. What can I do to reduce the swelling or make it gone completely? I'm too embarrassed to talk to my mom or go to the doctor. I'm 20 by the way. I'm freaking out. Hadn't got proper sleep since this. I really need to know. Thanks.

P.S: I never ever had sexual contact with anyone before. So, I don't think it's a wart.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013