Noticed heart palpitation and skipped beats, when using spray painting. Taking Digioxin. Is it common cause for Arrhythmia?

I have been spray painting with a clear lacquer product for about three weeks. I noticed that my heart does not feel right. I have palpatations and skipped beats. I have not painted in 4 days and the symptoms are improving each day. I am 47 yr old, white male. WPW heart condition, currently taking digioxin. Is this type of paint exposure a common cause of such arrythmias ? Will a resporator mask completely solve the issue if that in fact is the cause ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013