Noticed discolouration and swelling around middle finger. On blood pressure medication. Have 1 function kidney. Worried

Woke up with a discoloration on my left hand and some swelling around my middle finger . Now it looks like I have a huge bruise on my hand from knuckle on my middle finger to whole back of hand to the wrist . I do not remember hitting it on anything. I was lifting a canoe while I was camping a few days ago. I am on blood pressure medication and one half of a water pill plus baby aspirin .This is because I only have one functioning kidney due to chemo damage to my left kidney
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012