Noticed cluster of bumps around anus. Do not hurt. Reaction to something?

Hi i have just noticed a small cluster of little lump around the area of my anus , its about an inch long and 1/4 inch wide, it kinda looks like goose bumps but really close together, i havnt got any other symptions besides that, you can scratch them pull them etc and they dont hurt, split or weep, is this something serious or could i be having a reaction to something, this time of the year (winter) my hands always dry up and crack and split, which is happening at the minute. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
It looks like a Sentinel pile, a skin tag from the anal verge.It is due to Chronic fissure in ano, a crack like condition in the anal canal.
You should not be constipated.
You should eat high fiber diet and drink plenty of fluids.
The swelling may not come down by medicines.
Please consult a surgeon,get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Wish you speedy recovery