Noticed burning sensation and numbness in lower part of body after unprotected sex. Chances of STD?

I had unsafe sex two months ago, 15 days later, I have noticed burning sensation and kind of numbness in the lower part of the body (below abdom to feett). I have consultat a doctor after his diagnosis it was identified as UTI and he treated me for 2 weeks. Even after the treatment whenever I have sex the next day I see the repition of burning sensesion in the lower part of the body. I have also observed that when I don t partcipate in the sex I am absoultely fine. Is this any kind of STD symptom? please advice
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012