Noticed brown discharge. Having back pain and feeling uncomfortable in stomach. What's wrong?

I m Naga.I m due on this month 27th.I observed brown discharge today at 6 am , I took rest for sometime after that n just woke up n went to wash room n observed it again... Its a brown n yellow mixed discharge.I did not have this before this much. n m also having back pain n feeling uncomfortable in my stomach ..Can u please tell me what is this ?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your health, looking to the history given here I could say that this could be dysfunctional uterine bleeding and such bleeding some time happens and no need to worry about this it would come around soon, no need to take any medicine for this, hope this information helps, take care and have nice day.