Noticed bright red blood midway of taking Levora. Is it normal?

I started taking Levora .15/30 3 months ago (currently midway through my 4th packet) I had protected sex 4/14 and 4/28. And I had my period on the 1st of the month, 5/1-5/6. But tonight, 5/18, I noticed bright red blood on my underwear and I m wondering if this is normal at 4 months? I usually take my pill between 7-10am Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Occasional breakthrough bleeding in the first 3 to 6 months of oral contraceptive pill use is not at all unusual. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Continue taking your pills on a regular basis. These types of events should be there unless you miss pills.