Noticed blood spots after BM, have ear infection, on steroids. What is this?

I have had some blood spots in the toilet bowl and when I wipe there is small reddish color on the toilet paper. I have taken 3 rounds of antibiotics for ear infection and still on the 3rd and last round now. They put me on a 6day pac of steriods to help clear this up. There is also a weird feeling in the area were the clitoris is. It is not itching and no discharge but just a strange feeling. Can you please give me some ideas what this could be. I also have not had any sexaual activity in over 2 years to not a STD . Thanks for the help.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013