Noticed blood in diaper. Pain near tail bone. Found big, hard, reddish, pusey, bump around crack area. Is it Pilonidal Cyst? Concerned

My daughter is 10 months old. She woke up crying two days ago. It wasnt her usual cries. It sounded like she was in pain. When i lifted her up she held onto me tight crying in pain everytime i touched her butt area. I thought she was constipated. Then today, as i was changing her diaper, i noticed that she was hurting when i hit a specific area on her buttocks. Like around her tailbone. Her diaper also contained some blood.When I had changed her diapers the last two times, it looked like a little spot of poop. I thought she was finally pooping alittle. But the third diaper I changed today had blood. I felt and examined her butt and I felt this big, hard, reddish, pusey, bump around her crack area. I'm worried. Should I be concerned?? Is this "Pilonidal Cyst?" She's only 10 months did she get this??? What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013