Noticed blood coming from vagina while intercourse. What are the risks?

last night I and my boyfriend had sex. At the middle of our intercourse he notice that there s blood coming from my vagina . It was our third time of having sex together and almost a month that we did it again after our second time. I don t feel pain or anything on my vagina when it is bleeding and when I washed it the blood also was gone. I was thinking that maybe because of the condom that we used. Was does this mean is this dangerous or something pls help.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012