Noticed blood after sex and intense burning during sex. What is wrong?s

I m having a burning/stinging feeling inside my vagina during and after intercourse. We did some research about what it could do about it, but nothing is working and it s only getting worse. Last time we tried having intercourse, I even felt pain when the tip of the penis was only touching the entrance of my vagina. The pain can last for 2-3 days and sometimes I notice a bit of blood when I wipe myself after. This blood is usually gone after those 2-3 days. These are the things we already tried: - Using alot of lubrication - (Very) long foreplay - Try different positions (me on top seems to be slightly less painful) - Try instering up to two fingers first to make my vagina get used to it
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012