Noticed bleeding, gelatinous dark discharge. Not pregnant, periods still late. What is it?

hey, i recently went to to toilet and discoverd there was blood in my under wear, im not due for a period for another two weeks, and im not pregnant. there is no pain. two nights ago after i had a shower and was wiping myself i found a gelatinous textured thing in the towl,it kind of looked like a booger it was dark in colour? please help
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
May 2013
You didn't mention any thing about your age or parity.
According to your description that bleeding could be post-ovulatory bleeding and the gelatinous discharge could be cervical mucus during ovulation.
Anyhow if the spotting repeats better to get examined once to rule out other possible causes.
For more details you can ask me through: